来源 :中华考试网 2020-04-16中
1. _______, the story of Snow White appeals to many adult readers, too.
A. Though it written for children
B. Though written for children
C. Though for children written
D. It was written for children
2. _______, work songs often exhibit the song culture of a people in a fundamental form.
A. They occur where they are
B. Wherever they occur
C. Occurring where
D. Where do they occur
3. "A man was slightly injured in an accident. " This tells us that his injury was _______.
A. deadly B. very serious
C. fatal D. not serious
4. "Do you know Canada?" "No, _______ there. "
A. I've never been B. I'd never been
C. I've never gone D. I'd never gone
5. "Does anybody want an extra ticket to go to the movies? ""Who would you rather _______ with you. George or me?"
A. to go B. have go
C. have gone D. going
6. "Have you a table for two?" I asked. The waiter replied, "This _______, please. "
A. path B. line
C. way D. road
7. "Here is the money I promised, " he said, "I always _______ my promise. "
A. agree B. follow
C. make D. keep
8. "I'd like you to _______ me some clothes. " said the customer .
A. show B. see
C. explain D. provide
9. "I'm not going to buy the book. " "___________. It's too expensive. "
A. I don't either B. Neither am I
C. So am I D. I'm not, too
10. "John isn't here now. " "_______ left by the back door?"
A. Must he have B. Might he have
C. Had he D. Should he have