来源 :中华考试网 2019-03-19中
Ⅰ. 听力 略
21. – Is this your English book?
–No, it’s my brother’s. is over there.
A. Mine B. My C. Me
22. My daughter is years old. Today is her birthday.
A. nine; nineth B. nine; ninth C. ninth; nine
23. – Where is Jim?
–Look! He _______ under the tree.
A. is standing B. stood C. stands
24. –_______do you watch TV?
–Twice a week.
A. How often B. How long C. How soon
25. Remember _______ some fruit when you come back.
A. buying B. to buy C. buy
26. Guangzhou is one of _____cities in China.
A. the biggest B. big C. bigger
27. –Must I go home now?
A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. shouldn’t
28. _____ Wugang Airport_____ last year?
A. Did; build B. Had; built C. Was; built
29. T h e man______ is talking to my math teacher is my father.
A. who B. which C. what
30. –My mother was badly ill in hospital yesterday. I had to look after her, so I didn’t go to have the picnic.
A. Never mind B. I am sorry to hear that C. No problem
Mr. White lived in a house less than two miles from his office, so he could 31 home for lunch every day. Every time he drove back home, 32 cars were parked outside his house and there was no room for his car. He had to park his car somewhere else, and then walked back home. This made him very 33 .
Then he wrote “NO PARKING” 34 a small board. in the garden facing the road, but it didn’t work. People seem to obey only a public notice.
Mrs. White asked him to 35 a police notice. But he was afraid to do so. Then Mrs. White asked him to make 36 just like a police notice. But he said he was not a 37 and couldn’t use the word “police”. However, after a few days, Mr. White made a notice board.
“Oh, dear!” Mrs. White looked at the board and said. “You told me you couldn’t use the word‘police’, 38 why do you use it?”
“ 39 at it again, please.” Mr. White said. Mrs. White looked at it 40 this time and found it was a “polite” notice. She started to laugh, “You are really clever.”
31. A. drive B. walk C. fly
32. A. some B. many C. no
33. A. angry B. happy C. excited
34. A. in B. on C. under
35. A. buy B. bring C. steal
36. A. one B . it C. that
37. A. policeman B. teacher C. worker
38. A. or B. so C. but
39. A. Look B. Looking C. Looked
40. A. quietly B. carefully C. quickly
A) 语法填空(共10小题，每小题1分) 21-25 ABAAB 26-30 ABCAB
B)完形填空(共10小题，每小题1分) 31-35 ABABC 36-40 AACAB