2017年秘书资格考试礼仪指导:西方邀请礼仪中的习语
来源 :中华考试网 2017-01-11
中2017年秘书资格考试礼仪指导:西方邀请礼仪中的习语
一、邀请与你牵手
西方人的邀请一般比较慎重,他们一般不随便邀请别人到家里做客,也不轻易许诺邀请,一旦他们提出比较郑重的邀请,被邀请者则必须作出明确的答复。
[邀请的艺术]
表示邀请的常用句式有:
1. Would you like to...?你愿意……吗?如:
Would you like to come to my birthday party? 你愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Would you like to go to the zoo with me? 你愿意和我一起去动物园吗?
2. I hope you can...我希望你能……。如:
I hope you can come to my birthday party next Sunday. 我希望你能来参加下周日我的生日聚会。
I hope you can go to the cinema with us. 我希望你能和我们一起去看电影。
3. I‘d / We‘d like to invite....我/我们想邀请……。如:
I‘d like to invite you to my birthday party. 我想邀请你来参加我的生日聚会。
We‘d like to invite you to go shopping with us. 我们想邀请你和我们一起去买东西。
4. Will you(please)...?请你……好吗?如:
Will you please come to my home, Mary? 玛丽,请你到我家来好吗?
5. Can / Could you...? 你能……吗?如:
Can / Could you come to play football? 你能来踢足球吗?
6. Do you want ...?你想……吗?如:
Do you want to come with us? 你想和我们一起来吗?
[接受邀请的表白]
1. Yes / Certainly / Sure. I‘d like / love to. 是的,我很愿意去。(注:答语后面的“to”不可省略)
2. Yes. With pleasure. 是的,我很荣幸。
3. Yes, I‘m glad to. 是的,我很乐意。
4. That‘s very kind of you. Thank you. / It‘s very nice of you. Thank you. / That would be very nice of you. Thank you. 你太好了,谢谢你!
5. I‘d love to come. Thank you for inviting / asking me. 我很高兴来,感谢你邀请我。
[不能赴约的婉言谢绝]
1. That‘s very kind of you, but I‘m afraid... 你真是太好了,不过恐怕……。
2. I‘d love / like to, but I have to... 我很想来,但我不得不……。
3. I‘m very sorry, but I can‘t... 很抱歉,可我不能……。
4. Sorry, but I can‘t. Thank you all the same. 对不起,但我不能。可是我仍然要谢谢你。
[邀请到某人的高兴之情]
1. I‘m so glad you can come. 你能来我很高兴。
2. It‘s a real pleasure to have you with us tonight. 今晚能请到你们,真是太荣幸了。
小编推荐:2016下半年秘书证真题|答案 2016下半年秘书证考试成绩查询时间 秘书证考试合格标准
2017年三级秘书取证套餐(基础知识+专业技能):全面解析教材,课后习题巩固。专业老师在线答疑;专业老师在线24小时答疑,提供课件讲义免费下载。>>点击进入报名