来源 :中华考试网 2020-03-23中
1. The telegram was based on information from a _________ source.
2. Mr. Wilson said that he did not want to __________ any further responsibilities.
A. take on
B. bring on
C. get on
D. carry on
3. We were __________ for half an hour in the traffic and so we arrived late.
A. held up
B. put back
C. broken down
D. taken down
4. We develop trade with that company for our shared _________.
5. It is a very popular play, and it would be wise to ________ seats well in advance.
6. Apples are ________ in summer and cost a lot.
7. I took the medicine, but it didn’t have any _________ on me.
8. Rapid reading means reading something fast just to __________ the general idea.
9. They build strong walls round the town as a __________ against the enemy.
10. Who ___________ the workers to take up the struggle?
A. called for
B. called in
C. called on
D. called off
答案：1-10 BAACB AACAC