英语六级考试

导航

2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十五)

来源 :中华考试网 2018-10-18

2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十五)

  后来连着下了三天大雨。

  Then followed three days of heavy rain.

  你很难发现两个钟或表的时间完全一样。

  Very seldom do you find that two clocks or watches exactly agree.

  这种方法决不会产生令人满意的结果。

  By no means will this method produce satisfactory results.

  我从来没有读过这么一本有意思的书。

  Never have I read such an interesting book.

  她一点也不知道会发生什么事。

  Little does she know what may happen.

  我简直不相信这是真的。

  Hardly could I believe it (to be) true.

  我刚到家,就下起大雨来了。

  No sooner had I reached home than it began to rain heavily.

  最近我很少见到她。

  Seldom have I met her recently.

  爱因斯坦不仅是世界闻名的科学家,而且还是一个相当不错的小提琴家。

  Not only was Einstein a world famous scientist, but also a fairly good violinist.

  直到战争结束,他才回家。

  Not until after the war did he return home.

  在任何情况下,我们都不应该做违反人民意愿的事。

  Under no circumstances should we do anything against the will of the people.

  只在那时我才意识到英语的重要性。

  Only then did I realize the importance of English.

  只有用这种方法我们才能不断提高自己。

  Only in this way can we improve ourselves.

  在那边那个大房子的中央有一张用从南美洲的巴西进口的木头做成的桌子。

  At the center of the big room over there is a table that is made of wood which is imported from Brazil of South America.

  雷达在我们的国防事业中起着非常重要的作用,它的用处将会更广泛。

  Still wider will be the use of radar, which plays a very important role in our national defense.

  在黑板上用英语写着这么几个字:“圣诞快乐!”

  Written in English on the blackboard were these words: “Merry Christmas!”

  出席会议的有校长、英语教师和学生们的家长。

  Present at the meeting were the school headmaster, the English teacher, and the students’ parents.

  金字塔里面是国王和王后们的墓穴和通往墓穴的长通道。

  Inside the pyramids are the burial rooms for the kings and queens and long passages to these rooms.

  爱因斯坦就是这样一个取得了伟大成就的单纯的人。

  Such was Albert Einstein, a simple man of great achievements.

  这就是他给我讲的故事。

  Such was the story he told me.

分享到

相关推荐