2019年6月大学英语四级汉译英(13)
来源 :中华考试网 2019-02-20
中2019年6月大学英语四级汉译英(13)
51.无论什么时候你有困难,都可以找我帮忙。
Whenever you are in need, you can ask for my help.
52.王老师看上去比他实际年龄小,但他的年龄是我的三倍。
Mr Wang looks younger than he really is, but he is three times as old as I.
53.由于缺少经验,他不大可能成功。目前他应该先向有经验的同志学习。
He is not likely to succeed as he doesn't have enough experience. What he should do is to learn from the experienced comrades.
54.你不必假装什么都懂,这里没有一个人会笨得受你蒙骗。
You don't have to pretend to know everything. Nobody here will be foolish enough to be fooled by you.
55.你应该做给她看怎么操作电脑,而不应该取笑她。
You should show her how to operate the computer instead of laughing at her.
56.看起来老实的人并不一定始终老实。
Those who look honest are not always honest.
57.上个月造好的桥已经通车了。
The bridge built last month is already open to traffic
58.即将竣工的地铁将是上海最重要的工程之一。
The subway to be completed soon will be one of the most important projects in Shanghai.
59.由于不知道如何回答老师的问题,约翰不敢坐下。
Not knowing how to answer the teacher's question, John did not dare (to) sit down.
60.所有在事故中受伤的人都被送进了医院,在那儿接受很好的照料。
All the people injured in the accident were sent into the hospital, where they were taken good care of.