英语四级考试

导航

2019年大学英语四级口语8000句:享受余暇时间

来源 :中华考试网 2019-03-04

  ●出门的时候

  准备好了吗?

  Are you ready?

  Are you ready? (准备好了吗?)

  No, not yet. (还没呢。)

  Ready yet?

  Are you all set? (好了吗?)

  准备好了。

  Ready.

  I'm ready.

  I'm all set.

  还没准备好呢。

  I'm not ready.

  Ready. (准备好了。)

  我们什么时候出发?

  What time shall we leave? *leave“离开”、“走开”。

  What time shall we leave? (我们什么时候出发。)

  In about ten minutes. (大约10分钟以后。)

  What time do you want to leave? (你想几点走?)

  What time do we leave? (几点出门?)

  What time are we taking off? (我们几点走?)*比较随便的说法。

  我们几点能到?

  What time do we arrive?

  When do we get there?

  那,我们走吧。

  Let's get going. *这是常用的句子,最好能记住。

  Let's get going. (那我们走吧。)

  I'll be ready in five minutes. (我5分钟就好。)

  Let's go.

  Let's take off.

  Shall we go? (我们可以走了吗?)

  Okay, let's go. (好了,走吧。)

  Let's hit the road! *直译是“开路”,是常用的句子,最好能记住。

  ●看电影

  你想去看电影吗?

  Would you like to go to a movie? *Would you like to...? 表示“你想……吗?”、“要不要……?”的意思,是比较有礼貌地表示邀请和提议的句型。

  Would you like to go to a movie? (你想去看电影吗?)

  Sure, I'd love to. (当然,我很想去。)

  What do you say to going to a movie? *这句和上句的意思一样,但是这种说法比较随便。

  今天晚上放什么电影?

  What's on tonight? *on用来表示“电影、戏剧的上演和活动的举行”。

  What's playing tonight?

  What are you showing tonight?

  你想看什么电影?

  What movie do you want to see?

  我想看《××》

  I want to see...

  哪儿演《××》?

  Where is... playing?

  《××》演到什么时候?

  How long is... playing?

  How long will... play?

  这部电影是谁演的?

  Who is in this movie?

  演多长时间?

  How long does it last? *last“持续,继续”。

  How long will it last?

  How long is it?

  下一场几点开演?

  What time is the next showing?

  When is the next showing?

  几点演完?

  What time will it be over?

  What time will it end?

  我买两张成人票。

  Two, please.

  Two tickets, please.

  Two adults, please.

  前边的人挡着,我看不见。

  I can't see because of the person in front of me.

  That person is blocking my view.

  That person is in my way.

  我们怎么坐得这么靠后呀?

  We are way in the back, aren't we?

  我们坐到前面的座位上吧。

  Let's sit closer up front.

  真太有意思了,是不是?

  That was interesting, wasn't it?

  That was interesting, wasn't it? (真太有意思了,是不是?)

  It sure was. (确实。)

  这电影真没劲。

  That was boring, wasn't it?

  That was dull, wasn't it?

  太让人感动了。

  I was moved. *move“使……感动”。

  How was the ballet? (芭蕾舞怎么样?)

  I was moved. (太让人感动了。)

  It touched me.

  It was a touching movie. (这是一部感人的电影。)

分享到

相关推荐