翻译资格考试

导航

2021年CATTI二级口译考前冲刺题(十四)

来源 :中华考试网 2021-10-27

  It was a cold, Winter morning.

  那是一个严寒的冬天早晨

  I hadn’t slept very well the night before

  昨晚我没有睡好

  so I was trying to catch a few extra winks before I got up.

  本想在起床前争取再睡个回笼觉

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

  The rising sun had other ideas, however.

  可是,升起的旭日却催促我起床

  A beam of it snuck through my drawn curtains

  一束阳光穿透白色的窗帘

  and started poking my eyelids

  直射在我的眼皮上

  until they wearily opened.

  我疲惫的睁开眼睛

  I groaned

  不耐烦嘀咕着

  and sat up on the side of the bed.

  在床边坐起

  I put my feet on the floor careful

  我很小心的把脚放在地板上

  not to step on my gassy, old, snoring beagle

  不想踩着我那只年老体衰,肠胃胀气,打着呼噜的小猎兔犬

  who was still lying there.

  此时它正躺在床边

  I stood up

  我站了起来

  and slowly stretched my sore back.

  缓缓伸了个腰,感到腰背酸痛

  It felt like

  我觉得

  I had just completed a full day’s work

  自己好像刚干完了一天的苦力活儿

  rather than I was just about to begin one.

  而不是刚准备开启新一天

  I certainly wasn’t looking forward

  对这一天我没有丝毫期待

  to another day of

  这一天不过是

  washing clothes,

  清洗衣物

  cooking meals,

  做饭

  doing dishes,

  洗碗

  cleaning house,

  打扫卫生

  and all the other things that needed to be done.

  还有其他各种必须做的家务活儿

  I sighed,

  我叹了口气

  turned on the lights

  打开电灯

  and pulled on my sweat pants,

  穿上运动裤

  shirt,

  T恤衫

  and heavy coat.

  和厚厚的外套

  I knew

  我知道

  what would be waiting for me

  有很多事情在等着我

  when I opened the bedroom door.

  只要我打开了浴室的门

  I swung it open

  我哗啦一下打开门

  and there he was,

  它果然在那里

  Fluffy my son’s extra big, and extra fluffy white dog.

  Fluffy,我儿子养的白狗,身形巨大,蓬松无比

  I looked at him

  我看着它

  with his smiling face,

  它面带微笑

  energetic body,

  活力充沛

  and wagging tail.

  不停摇着尾巴

  I wondered

  我想着

  how he got that way every morning

  他如何能每天早上都这样活力充沛?

  without even a single cup of coffee.

  他甚至连一杯咖啡都没有喝呢

  I leashed him up

  我用狗绳拴住他

  and opened the front door

  打开前门

  so he could take his morning walk

  这样他可以履行每日早晨的遛弯任务

  and do his morning business.

  顺便做每日早晨他要做的事

  He dragged me towards our Maple tree

  他拉着我走向家门前的枫树

  with his nose sniffing all the way

  鼻子不停的嗅向每个方向

  while the below freezing winds bit into my face.

  气温在零度以下,冷风刮着我的脸

  Still,

  不过

  the air smelt fres and clean

  空气十分清新干净

  so I breathed in deep.

  于是我深深呼吸

  I looked up to the sky

  我望向天空

  and saw the morning sunrise

  旭日正好

  blessing the sky with its beauty.

  阳光让天空格外美丽

  Its pinks, purples, and yellows

  粉色,紫色和黄色

  were a masterpiece

  构成一幅绝美的画卷

  painted by Nature’s own hand.

  这是大自然母亲的手笔

  I smiled when I saw it

  我看着天空露出微笑

  and thought

  心想

  maybe another day wouldn’t be so bad, after all.

  或许新的一天也不会那么糟糕吧

  I looked forward to another day

  我期待这一天

  of hugging my children,

  可以拥抱我的孩子

  petting my dogs,

  爱抚我的狗狗

  talking with my friends,

  与我的朋友散步

  and writing my words.

  写我的文章

  I looked forward to another day

  我期待这一天

  living in love

  活在爱的怀抱之中

  and sharing my own love as well.

  也可以将我的爱传播出去

  What a glorious gift from Nature

  大自然母亲的馈赠

  is another day here

  新的一天多么美好

  in this wonderful world.

  在这个美好的世界

  May you make yours

  希望你的新一天

  a day of love,

  是有爱的一天

  a day of laughter,

  有欢笑的一天

  a day of kindness,

  有善意的一天

  a day of goodness,

  有正能量的一天

  and a day of joy.

  有喜悦的一天

  May you make each day you are given here

  愿你让自己在这世间的每一天

  a blessing that you share with nature

  都成为大自然的恩典

  and with everyone you meet.

  愿你与所有人分享这恩典

  口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题

  笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源中华考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章