翻译资格考试

导航

2018年翻译资格考试高级口译:联合国日致辞

来源 :中华考试网 2017-11-28

  Message on the United Nations Day

  联合国日致辞

  24 October 2017

  2017年10月24日

  Our world faces many grave challenges.

  当今世界面临许多严峻挑战。

  Widening conflicts and inequality.

  冲突和不平等现象不断扩大。

  Extreme weather and deadly intolerance.

  极端气候和恶劣的不容忍行为。

  Security threats – including nuclear weapons.

  还有安全威胁——包括核武器。

  We have the tools and wealth to overcome these challenges. All we need is the will.

  我们有了克服这些挑战的工具和财富。我们所需要的只是意愿。

  The world’s problems transcend borders.

  世界上许多问题都超越国界。

  We have to transcend our differences to transform our future.

  我们必须超越彼此分歧,改造我们的未来。

  When we achieve human rights and human dignity for all people – they will build a peaceful, sustainable and just world.

  我们实现人人均享人权和人的尊严之时,就是人民建设一个和平、可持续和公正的世界之日。

  On United Nations Day, let us, ‘We the Peoples’, make this vision a reality.

  值此联合国日,让“我联合国人民”将这一愿景化为现实。

  Thank you. Shokran. Xie Xie. Merci. Spasibo. Gracias. Obrigado.

  Thank you,Shokran,谢谢,Merci,Spasibo,Gracias,Obrigado。

分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章