翻译资格考试

导航

2022年CATTI三级口译巩固试题(三)

来源 :中华考试网 2021-12-11

  I don't often eat lunch at work,

  工作的时候我经常不吃午饭

  and tend to just work through the day and eat dinner when I get home.

  我习惯把一整天的时间都用来工作,回到家后再享受一顿晚餐

  I was having a bad day,

  那天我心情很糟

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

  it was around 4pm and I was struggling to make things happen.

  已经是下午四点钟了,我正竭力让一切顺利起来

  My boss, a wonderful lady, saw this and said "you ok?”.

  我的老板,一位温和的女士,看到了我,问道,“你还好吗?”

  I said yeah,

  我说,还好吧

  I'm just struggling a little right now because of x, y, and z.

  就是眼下有点焦头烂额,因为这个,那个,如此这般

  Then she did something that shocked me,

  接着她对我说了一句话,让我大吃一惊

  she said "Did you eat lunch?"

  她问,“你吃过午饭了吗?”

  Me: "No"

  我说,“没有。”

  Her: "Here, have some grapes"

  她说,“来,吃点葡萄吧!”

  as she hands me a bag of grapes she had left from lunch.

  她随即递给我一袋子葡萄,这是她吃午餐时留下的。

  That bag of grapes changed my day,

  这袋葡萄让我的这一天焕然一新

  and in turn changed my life at least a little.

  还让我的人生起了变化,哪怕只有十分微小的变化

  She literally mommed me.

  她对我的关怀简直像对小孩子一样。

  Gave my 28 year old self a snack and a juice box

  我明明已经是28岁的大人了,她送我的零食和果汁,像是讨好孩子的礼物

  and it was the most caring thing I've ever had a boss do.

  这是我遇到的老板做过的最温暖人心的事情。

  口译:翻译资格考试三级口译模拟题

  笔译:翻译资格考试三级笔译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源中华考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章