翻译资格考试

导航

2020年翻译资格考试catti三级口译实务材料三

来源 :英语巴士 2020-02-28

UN China Public Statement on 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

联合国驻华系统关于2019新型冠状病毒的公开声明

A Message of Hope and Solidarity

传递希望与团结

  From Mr. Nicholas Rosellini, United Nations Resident Coordinator

  联合国驻华协调员 罗世礼

  To all my friends across China,

  全国各地的朋友们,

  At this difficult time, we need to come together in common humanity; we need to stand together in compassion and solidarity.

  在此艰难时刻,我们需要共同高举人道主义旗帜;我们需要同心同德、团结一致。

  I understand you will be feeling anxious about the current outbreak of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.

  你们对于2019新型冠状病毒的爆发深感忧虑,此情此心,我感同身受。

  But I urge all of you to follow the guidance from the World Health Organization and stay positive!

  即便如此,我还是要敦促大家遵循世界卫生组织的指导,秉承积极向上的精神。

  At the United Nations, we are working together with the government and partners to procure much-needed medical supplies and resources.

  联合国正与各国政府以及各合作伙伴保持密切合作,采购亟需的医疗用品和资源,支持中国的战疫工作。

  And we are also discussing how best to support China with the longer-term socio-economic impacts. In particular, we stand by to support the recovery of the health and education systems, which are under tremendous strain.

  我们也在探讨如何更好地支持中国在疫后的恢复,实现长期的社会与经济发展。目前,中国的卫生和教育系统正承受着巨大压力,我们随时准备提供支持,帮助这些领域早日恢复正常。

  As we continue our efforts in poverty reduction across China, we also give special attention to the vulnerable groups.

  我们将继续努力支持中国的脱贫攻坚工作。我们特别关注弱势群体的需求。

  I also want to take this opportunity to commend all the frontline health and emergency service workers who are working tirelessly to respond to the outbreak.

  我还想借此机会,感谢所有在前线提供医疗卫生和紧急服务的工作人员,感谢他们为应对疫情做出的不懈努力。

  And I wish all of you who are unwell a speedy recovery.

  我祝愿受到疫情影响的朋友们早日康复。

  To the world, I want to emphasize the need for international solidarity, and to support China and those other countries that might be impacted in these difficult circumstances.

  对整个国际社会,我想强调,国际团结十分必要。我们呼吁世界各国支持中国,以及那些同样可能受到此次疫情影响的其他国家。

  Importantly, we must avoid the stigmatization of people that are victims of the situation.

  重要的是,我们必须停止对疫情受害者的污名化。

  As United Nations Secretary-General has said: “At this time of heightened anxiety, we must avoid discrimination, and stand together in solidarity and compassion.”

  正如联合国秘书长古特雷斯所说:“在焦虑加剧的时候,我们必须团结一致、关爱帮助、避免歧视”。

  I urge everyone to follow the advice of the Government of China and “stay calm, rest assured, and stay confident.”

  我敦促大家听从中国政府的意见,“保持冷静、正常生活、充满信心”。

  At the United Nations, we are working very closely with the Chinese authorities.

  联合国正在与中国政府各部门密切合作。

  We continue to have confidence in China’s capacity to respond to this outbreak.

  我们持续对中国应对此次疫情暴发的能力充满信心。

  I urge all of you to follow the guidance of the World Health Organization:

  我敦促大家遵循世界卫生组织的指导:

  To greet each other without physical contact;

  互相问候时,请避免身体接触;

  Maintain a distance of one meter between you and others;

  与人相见时,请与他人保持一米的距离;

  Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer;

  务必经常用肥皂和水或含酒精的免洗洗手液洗手;

  Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze;

  咳嗽或打喷嚏时,务必用纸巾遮住口鼻;

  And finally, when you wear a mask, learn how to put it on, take it off and dispose of it correctly.

  最后,请务必学习好口罩正确佩戴、摘取及丢弃的方法。

  Zhongguo Jia You!

  中国加油!

  Wuhan Jia You!

  武汉加油!

  点击查看讲义辅导资料及网校课程

  口译:翻译资格考试三级口译模拟题 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题 翻译资格考试一级口译模拟题

  笔译:翻译资格考试三级笔译模拟题 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题 翻译资格考试一级笔译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源中华考试网校乔宏轩老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>

    下载焚题库APP——翻译资格考试——题库——做题,包括章节练习、每日一练、模拟试卷、历年真题、易错题等,可随时随地刷题。【在线做题>>】【下载APP掌上刷题

  翻译资格考试复习有问题?不知道怎么高效备考?加入考试群1043790840翻译资格考试和考生一起交流信息。

赶紧扫描下面二维码!!!

分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章