翻译资格考试

导航

2022年翻译资格二级笔译备考试题(十三)

来源 :华课网校 2022-08-02

Last month I went back to my parent's home in Britain on a vacation.

上个月,我放假的时候回了一趟我爸妈在英国的家。

On the flight back, I couldn't help but thinking about the egg tarts from the little backery across the street.

在回去的飞机上,我忍不住想起街对面那家小面包房的蛋挞。

It's my childhood favorite.

那是我小时候最喜欢的。

Sure, you can get egg tarts these days in almost every corner of the world.

诚然,如今你几乎可以在世界的各个角落买到蛋挞。

But none of them smells or tastes like the ones from that backery, at least to me.

但是,至少对我来说,没有哪里的蛋挞能有那家面包房的那种香气和味道。

And when I went through the front door into that old house where I grew up, that smell was there welcoming me.

而当我走进那栋我从小长大的老屋的时候,这个气味就在那迎接我呢。

My mother said: "I've just bought your favorite egg tarts. Come and have some."

我妈说:“我刚刚去买了你最喜欢的蛋挞。来吃点吧。”

Her tone was not really joyful, but neither emotionless.

她的语气并没有多么欢快,但也不是毫无感情。

What was in it was the warmth of a family to which you can always run back when you think you've had enough out there.

她的话语里,是那种家的温暖;那种一旦我在外面受够了总能回去的家。

And I was suddenly full of tears in that moment.

当时,我突然就热泪盈眶了。

Cherrish those who treat you with pure love. You don't get a lot of people like that in your life.

珍惜那些真心对你好的人吧。你这一辈子真的碰不到太多这样的人。

Everyone of them is a blessing .

他们中的每一个,都是上天的恩赐。

焚题库: 翻译资格考试二级《笔译综合能力》考试题库   翻译资格考试二级《笔译实务》考试题

翻译资格资料来源华课网校校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>

下载焚题库APP——翻译资格考试——题库——做题,包括章节练习、每日一练、模拟试卷、历年真题、易错题等,可随时随地刷题。【在线做题】>>】【下载APP掌上刷题


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章