翻译资格考试

导航

2022年catti二级笔译备考练习题(十二)

来源 :考试网 2022-06-24

Why should I be a good man?

我为什么要善良?

What a silly question.

真是个傻问题。

I choose to be a good man because it is what makes us human.

我选择做一个善良的人,因为这就是人性。

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

It is our bottom line.

它是我们的底线。

I choose to be a good man because I know there are times that I need help from others. So I choose to give my help to others.

我选择做一个善良的人,因为我知道我也会需要其他人的帮助。于是我选择先去帮助别人。

I choose to be a good man because I want to be liked. I want to touch others' hearts so that I won't feel so alone.

我选择做一个善良的人,因为我希望被人喜欢。我想去触摸别人的心,好让我自己不会感到那么孤单。

This world is cruel. No one can survive it all alone.

这个世界是残酷的。

You need love. You need support. You need people who cherish you.

你需要爱。你需要支持。你需要有人来珍惜你。

And that's what being a good man is about.

做一个善良的人,就是因为这些。

I want the world to be good. So I become good myself.

我希望这个世界对我好,所以,我要让自己先变好。

口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题

笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题

翻译资格资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章