翻译资格考试

导航

2022年catti二级笔译备考练习题(十一)

来源 :考试网 2022-06-24

A week ago I started running again for the first time in over a year.

一周之前,我又开始长跑了,这是我罢跑一年多以后第一次跑步。

I've been pushing myself hard every single day.

这段时间以来,我每天都对自己非常苛刻

Today I was running on a trail, and I passed a guy.

我正在一条小路上跑步,偶然经过一个男人身边。

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

He made eye contact and gave me a thumbs up.

他和我对视了一样,还对我竖起了大拇指。

I was running back, and I passed him again.

我往回跑的时候,又遇到了他。

This time he said "keep it up buddy."

这次,他对我说,“加油,伙计!”

I dont know why, but that was like rocket fuel.

我不知道为什么,只觉得自己像是打了鸡血一般。

I was almost blown up,

我感到自己身体里元气满满,简直快要爆了

but that got me going and I finished strong.

但这也支持着我继续跑下去,最后出色的完成了跑步的路程。

I saw him again on my last lap.

我跑最后一圈的时候,又看到了他。

He asked me about my goal for the day,

他问我这一天的目标是什么

and we talked for a second.

我们还一起走了一会儿

He gave me some encouraging words

他对我说了一些鼓励的话

and we moved on.

我们就各走各的路了。

It was a simple thing,

这只是一件小事

but it made me push harder when I was ready to give in.

但是当我想要放弃的时候,它告诉我要再推自己一把。

Point is, if you see someone out there working hard,

我想说的是,如果你看到某人也正在拼搏

a little encouragement goes a long way.

一句小小的鼓励一定会让他受益良久

Try it out.

去试试吧!

口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题

笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题

翻译资格资料来源考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章