2022年catti二级笔译实务测试题(三)
来源 :中华考试网 2022-04-14
中I just want to say how great friend(s) can be.
我只想说,友谊是多么珍贵的东西呀。
My child hood friend just called me after 20 years.
我的童年玩伴刚刚给我打了一个电话,我们已经20年没有见面了。
He moved away in 11th grade.
他在读高二的时候搬走了
扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试
No number, no address, nothing for me to write to.
没有留下电话号码,也没有地址,我没有任何方式写信联系他
No phone number to get.
也找不到他的电话号码
He was gone.
他就这样消失了
I looked, he looked,
我找过他,他也找过我
finally just by chance my brother went to his job while doing his job.
直到一次偶然的机会,我的哥哥干活的时候正好遇到了他
A one in a million chance.
我们重逢的机会只有百万分之一,我们却得到了这个机会!
I started crying when I heard his voice.
当我听到他的声音的时候,不禁哭了起来
I never knew how important it is to have a friend that loves and supports you in life.
我从未察觉,在生命中拥有一个爱你,支持你的朋友竟是如此重要!
So thank you Augustine for never forgetting me.
谢谢你,Augustine,谢谢你从未忘记我
Thank you to all the best friends in the world.
谢谢你们,世界上所有的挚友们
口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题
笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题
资料来源中华考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>