翻译资格考试

导航

2022年CATTI二级笔译英译汉练习(二)

来源 :中华考试网 2022-01-19

  What Are The Top 10 Things I Should Experience In Life?

  一生中最该做的10件事是什么?

  获得750好评的回答@Rushali Ramteke1.Take an Adventure - Try a solo trip

  来一场冒险,一场个人旅行。

  2.Live Alone

  独居。

  3. Perform on stage

  尝试舞台表演。

  4.Time without Internet/Mobile/Vehicle

  过一段没有网络、手机、交通工具的日子。

  5.Learn something

  学习新技能。

  6.Cook for yourself

  为自己做顿饭。

  7.Help Someone

  帮助别人。

  8.Follow Traffic Rules

  遵守交通规则。

  9.Fall in Love - Love someone unconditionally

  恋爱,无条件爱对方。

  10.Do what you want to do!

  做你任何你想做的。

  获得216好评的回答@Cyndi Perlman FinkGo on a Road Trip and get into a little bit of trouble.

  驾车旅行,途中可能遇到点麻烦。

  Watch a lot of movies.

  看很多很多电影。

  Get Over Yourself. Do Something You're Really Afraid to Do.

  挑战自己,做自己不敢做的事。

扫描下方二维码,进入“每日一练”免费在线测试

  Go out into the woods or somewhere that doesn't have an Internet connection and, prepare yourself because this is scary, disconnect from it for at least a week.

  到森林或者任何没有通讯网络的地方,这需要充足的心里准备,因为这有点可怕,持续一周不与外界联系。

  Volunteer to host Thanksgiving even if you've never made a turkey in your whole life.

  自愿主持一场感恩节,即使你从没自己烤过一只火鸡。

  Learn Something New

  学点新技能。

  Try Something Totally Out of Your Comfort Zone

  做点挑战底线的事。

  Sex.

  性。

  Go skinny dipping.

  裸泳。

  Go to a fortune teller so you can get that out of the way.

  去算算命,没准可能转运。

  获得1.2k好评的回答@Mac BartineHave at least one "big" win in your career

  在工作事业上至少去的一项巨大成功。

  Pursue and be in deep and meaningful relationships

  追求深厚而又有意义的关系。

  Raise your own children

  抚养孩子。

  Continuously read great books and learn their lessons

  坚持读书并且有所体会。

  Challenge your body physically

  挑战身体极限。

  Meet your ideal mentor, and make yourself worthy of his or her guidance

  去见你的良师,去告诉他他的指引很有价值。

  Learn how to work hard.

  学会如何努力。

  Dream big

  拥有大梦想。

  Learn how to relax .

  学会放松自己。

  口译: 翻译资格考试二级口译模拟题

  笔译: 翻译资格考试二级笔译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源中华考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章