翻译资格考试

导航

2022年翻译资格考试三级笔译英译汉试题(六)

来源 :华课网校 2022-07-11

I wanted to share a great story

我想要分享一个很棒的故事

about a young man

故事的主角是一个小伙子

who went out of his way

一个费尽心力

to help my 83 year old grandfather.

只为帮助我83岁高龄的祖父的人

We came to Home Depot

那天我们去了一家建材商店

to replace the spool feed for his trimmer.

去给他的割草机买一只新输带轴

We came across QuRan

我们遇到了一个名叫Quran的年轻人

where he showed my grandfather which feed he would need.

他带祖父找到了祖父需要的输带轴

We then paid for the feed

我们付钱买了

and proceeded to go to the lawn services kiosk.

走向这一专区的收银台

An employee informed us that

一位店员告诉我们

the one person who was able to install the feed

唯一一个会安装的人

wouldn’t be available for an hour,

一小时之后才会回来

due to him being on his lunch break.

此时是他午休吃饭的时间

My grandfather and I were about to leave the store

我和祖父正准备离开这家店

when QuRan stopped us

QuRan叫住我们

and asked if we needed help.

问我们是否需要帮助

I explained to him that

我向他解释说

no one was able to help install the new feed for my grandfather’s trimmer.

没有人能帮祖父安装割草机的新输带轴

QuRan then insisted that

QuRan坚定的告诉我们

he could help us with our problem.

他可以帮我们解决难题

I’m pretty sure he had other things to do,

我知道他还有其他事要忙

but he stopped

他却放下其他事

and decided to install the feed and

决定帮我们把输带轴装上去

show my grandfather how to do it, step by step.

还一步一步的告诉我的祖父应该怎么做

He was patient

他十分耐心

when my grandfather asked questions

当祖父向他请教,他耐心解答

and not once did he get frustrated.

没有一刻表现出不耐烦

My grandfather asked if he could help him with anything,

后来祖父问,是否可以为他做点什么作为报答

but he declined

他却婉拒

and kindly walked off.

善意的走开了

Today I wanted to show everyone

今天我想要展示给所有人

how awesome QuRan was!

QuRan是个多么棒的人啊

I wanted to make sure

我希望能够确证

he got the recognition that he deserved!

他得到应得的赞誉!

焚题库: 翻译资格考试三级《笔译综合能力》考试题库   翻译资格考试三级《笔译实务》考试题库  

翻译资格资料来源华课网校校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>

下载焚题库APP——翻译资格考试——题库——做题,包括章节练习、每日一练、模拟试卷、历年真题、易错题等,可随时随地刷题。【在线做题】>>】【下载APP掌上刷题


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章