翻译资格考试

导航

2022年catti三级笔译实务备考试题(十一)

来源 :中华考试网 2022-04-11

  As I look outside from my desk at work,

  当我工作之余从桌前向外探望

  I have a view of the mountains,

  眼前是一派群山

  a beautiful, partially cloudy blue sky

  云海半遮,天际蔚蓝的美景2022年catti三级笔译实务备考试题(十一)

  and the random car traffic on our quiet road.

  马路上一派宁静,偶尔有车流经过

  I love this view

  我十分喜爱这景致

  and consider myself blessed

  心存感恩

  to have it every work day.

  为自己每个工作日都能坐览这番景致

  I have worked for companies

  我曾在数家公司任职

  where my desk or cubicle had no window view

  坐在桌前或隔间里,却没有窗外美景

  and there are associates at my current company

  现在这家公司里的一些同事

  who do not have a view.

  也没有美景可赏

  I know I am lucky

  我知道自己很幸运

  and I appreciate it so much.

  并且为此格外欣喜

  I stop

  我时常驻足

  and let the sunlight shine on my face,

  让阳光照在自己脸上

  I close my eyes

  我闭上眼睛

  and feel it warm my soul.

  感觉阳光温暖了自己的灵魂

  Maybe this day had a restful night to start it,

  或许安宁只在今夜,明天却是一日操劳

  maybe I am in mourning,

  或许我正心中悲怆

  I could be tired or sore from the gym.

  或许我刚健身归来,感到疲累,四肢酸痛

  Maybe I have trouble in my heart

  或许我心中正有烦恼

  over an action from my young adult children,

  由于我刚成年的孩子某个举动

  my husband or myself.

  由于丈夫或我自身

  There are so many ways a day can start,

  有如此多的不同方式,可以开启新一天

  But

  但是

  when I feel that light touch my face,

  当我感到光照在脸上

  warm it in the heat of summer

  带着夏天的灼热让我感到温暖

  or I shiver in the cold of winter,

  抑或冬天的严寒让我瑟瑟发抖

  I am blessed

  我知道自己被祝福着

  I know happiness is with me.

  我知道幸福与我同在

  笔译:翻译资格考试三级笔译模拟题

  口译:翻译资格考试三级口译模拟题

  翻译资格资料来源中华考试网校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章