BEC中级

导航

2020商务英语中级口试练习题:晋升

来源 :中华考试网 2020-06-03

  Promotion 晋升

  The Extras Can Get You Promoted

  晋升宝典

  Dress and look the part

  着装得体

  If you want to get ahead in an organization, dress as if you work at the level you hope to reach next.

  如果你想在公司中获得晋升,那么你希望达到哪个层次,你的着装就得符合那个层次的特点。

  This is not always possible, but at the very least be clean and presentable. Wear clothes that fit well and look good on you.

  这不是总能做到,但至少你得穿着整洁、体面,得穿得合身、得体。

  Copy the clothing styles of others in the organization who are successful.

  不妨模仿公司中成功人士的穿着风格。

  Even when you co-workers see you away from work, present the image you want for yourself at work.

  即使在下班时间与你的同事见面,也得展示你在工作中希望展示的形象。

  Another good tip is to work early each day. Use this time to list what you plan to get done that day.

  另一个建议就是每天早早到达办公室,并利用这段时间列出这天你要完成的事情。

  At the end of the day, leave at least a few minutes after quitting time.

  一天的工作结束了,下班后在公司多呆几分钟。

  Let the boss know that you are willing to stay late to meet an important deadline.

  一定要让老板知道你愿意加班以便能在最后期限内完成一项重要的工作。

  If you do stay late, let the boss know!

  如果你很晚才离开公司,让你的老板有所知情!

  Some employers may not want you to work beyond your regular hours.

  有些雇主可能不希望你加班。

  They hear problems with governmental agencies that may force them to pay overtime wages.

  他们担心政府机构会找他们麻烦,强制他们支付加班费。

  If this is so, do what your employer wants you to do, but make it clear that you are willing to help in any way needed.

  如果是这样的话,你还是得按老板的意愿行事,不过要让你老板知道在任何时候需要你时,你都乐意随叫随到。

  Be Enthusiastic

  热情积极

  Go out of your way to find ways to enjoy your job.

  想法设法在工作中寻找乐趣。

  Tell others what you like about it, particularly those you work with.

  告诉其他人,尤其是你周围的同事,你为什么喜欢你的工作。

  Emphasize those parts of your job that you like to do and do well.

  强调那些你喜欢并且做得好的方面。

  Share this enthusiasm even in conversations with your friends.

  即使和朋友聊天也让他们分享你的热情。

  Go out of your way to tell your supervisor what you like about your job.

  想方设法让你的上司知道你喜欢你的工作。

  This will help you focus on the parts of your job you do best and want to develop.

  这将有助于你专注于自己所擅长的工作。有助于你集中精力于希望有所发展的工作。

  It also will help others notice that you do those things well.

  这还有助于其他人注意到你出色的工作。

  Be willing to take on more responsibility.

  乐于承担更多的责任。

  Let the boss know you want to move up.

  让老板知道你有升迁的愿望。

  As soon as you begin a new job, look for ways to learn new things.

  每每从事一项新的工作,你都要千方百计学点新知识。

  Volunteer to help out in ways you feel will make you more valuable to the organization.

  自告奋勇做些你觉得能对公司做出更大贡献的工作。

  And ask for advice about what you can do to be more valuable to the organization.

  并多方讨教如何才能对公司更有价值。

  In your first week on the job, ask your supervisor to see you for about thirty minutes of private time.

  上班的第一周,提出与你的主管私下免谈30分钟左右。

  When you have his or her attention, say that you want to be more valuable to the organization.

  当你的主管召见你时,告诉她/他你希望能对公司更有价值。

  Ask what you can do to get a raise within a reasonable amount of time.

  征求其意见如何才能在合理的时间内获得提升。

  Request special assignments to help develop your skills.

  申请特别的任务以发展你的能力。

  Before you leave, ask for a specific future date to go over your progress.

  谈话结束前,请求给予一个具体日期来评估你的工作进展。

  Make sure you know what you have to do to get the raise.

  确信自己得做些什么才能获得晋升。

  Ask the boss to give you feedback on your progress from time to time.

  要求上司对你的工作进展给予阶段性的反馈。

  Ask for training

  申请培训

  Get as much training as possible!

  尽可能多接受培训!

  Take any training that is available from your employer.

  参与公司提供的任何培训。

  Even if it is not in your area of responsibility, it may help you gain new skills in other areas.

  即使培训内容不在你的职责范围之内,这种培训也有助于你获得其他领域的技能。

  Define what training you need to do your job better.

  明确你需要哪些培训才能出色的完成工作。

  If it is not available through your employer, explain to your supervisor how the training will help the organization.

  如果公司没有提供相关的培训机会,向你的上司说明培训对公司的意义。

  Ask for help in finding the best training source.

  请求协助物色最好的培训机构。

  Decide what you need to learn to get ahead or to get the job you want.

  确定需要学什么以获得晋升或赢得你梦寐以求的工作。

  Take evening classes.

  利用晚上时间上夜校。

  Instead of watching TV at home, read books and magazines on related subjects.

  多阅读相关学科的书籍与杂志,而不是要在家看电视。

  Stay up with what is going on in your field.

  关注自己专业领域中的发展动态。

  Computer skills and the use of new technologies are very important.

  计算机操作技能与新技术的运用很重要。

  If your job does not require you to develop these skills, it is most important that you go out and learn them outside of your job.

  如果你的工作不需要你发展这些技能,你得在工作之余学会这些技能,这很重要。

  Then look for ways to use these new technologies and skills in your present job.

  然后想方设法在你的现有工作中运用这些新技术和新技能。

  PART ONE :Interview

  (1) Would you promote a competent but self-centered candidate to the position of a sales manager?(Why?/Why not?)

  你会提拔一个有能力却以自我为中心的获选人担任销售部经理吗?(为什么?)

  Absolutely no. a competent, self-centered candidate will make a terrific salesman but not a sales manager.

  (2) Are there any disadvantages of internal recruitment?(Why?/Why not?)

  内部招聘有何不足?(为什么?)

  Yes, especially for small organizations and newly-set-up corporations, since their internal human resources are limited. Even for the established organizations, excessive reliance upon internal source will lead to inbreeding of ideas and attitudes, thus creating the risk of “employee cloning”.

  (3) Do you wish to be promoted?/ Will you accept a promotion?(Why?/Why not?)

  你希望获得晋升么/你接受提拔么?(为什么?)

  Yes, definitely. A solder who doesn’t wish to become a marshal isn’t a good soldier. Besides, promotion brings higher salary, sense of fulfillment, more opportunity and more responsibility.

  (4) What is the most important factor when you accept a promotion?(Why?)

  对你而言,决定是否接受提拔的最重要的因素是什么?

  Salary. Whether the salary is reasonable or not will influence my attitude towards work. You know if I am not well-paid, I have to find a part-time job to support my family and won’t be able to concentrate on my new post.

  中华考试网校课程培训:选择中华考试网让全体学友见证你的进展!新的商务英语网校培训课程紧贴新题型,助你直击四大专项24H在线答疑,商务英语轻易掌握!开课三日内不满意无条件退费!商务英语初中高级各项套餐学习班,针对考生量身打造!

  统一服务热线:4000-525-585

分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章