2020年BEC中级翻译试题(三)
来源 :中华考试网 2020-04-13
中1至十第123号合同项下的400台缝纫机,我们将自己去投保。As for the 400 sewing machines under Contract No. 123, we shall cover the insurance ourselves.
2.你们研究了深险合同的内容了吗? Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?
3。你们采用了什么样的条款? What kind of term do you adopt?
4按照保险合同你们有哪些义务呢? What is your liability under the insurance contract?
5你们是怎样之保险费率的呢? How do you fix the premium rates?
6.我方在你地区以委任有独家代理We have already been represented by a sole anent in your district.
7这产品你们每年能销售多少? This product you can how many sales a year?
8作为你方代理,我们将更加努力地销你方产品。As your agent, we will work harder to sell your products.
9.一般说来。佣金是根据定购数量的大小而定的Generally speaking, commission depends on the quantity ordered
10.我们将十分乐意向你们提供你所需要的情况。I'll be only too pleased to furnish you with any information you need.
11上我们产品的质量超过其他的品牌。Our products surpass all other makes in quality.
12.我想再看一下样品,看看我们可能定购哪些商品。I'd like to have another look at these sample and see what we are likely to order.
13.你们的市场有很大潜力Your market has great potential
14.澳大利亚商人作了大量的广告宣传,因此他们的产品在那里很受欢迎
巧.我们甚至可以说,公司的成败取决于它所做出的各种营销决策The Australian products are quite popular there because the Australian businessmen have done a lot of advertisements.
15.我们甚至可以说,公司的成败取决于它所做出的各种营销决策。We could even say that the success or failure of a firm could depend upon the marketing decisions that are made.
16.这一项目你们准备投资多少? How much do you plan to invest in this project?
17.如果总投资领为600万美金;J13么注册资木应为300万美金,占投资总额的50% If the total amount of investment foes to US$ 6,000,000 the registered amount should be US$ 3,000,000 accounting for 50%.
18产品价格应该根据国际市场的价格来定,要照顾到双方的利益。The price of the products should be set according to the price in the international market and should be profitable to both parties.
19.我们相信在中国投资比在其他国家投资更有利可图。We believe that it's much more favorable to make an investment in China than in other countries.
20.我打算同您商谈一下能否与贵公司合资办企业,共同生产移动电话。I would like to discuss with you the possibilities of establishing a joint venture with your company to
22.这些货物质量上乘,设计迷人,尽管不是你方定购的,请你方能按我方的价格出售. .The goods are of good quality and attractive designs, though they are not the very ones you ordered, and we think you can sell them out at our
23.请通知本公司贵方准备接受多少佣金。.Please let us know what commission you are prepared to accept.
24如果条款能够商妥,我们认为你方是我们想要找的代理人.If terms could be arranged we think you would be just the people we should like to represent us
25找们很高兴确认土月在我们共同洽ii t9间达成的协议,并盼我们建立一个成功的业务关系。we are glad to confrm the agreement reached during our discussion last month and look forward七a successful relatiortship with you.
26.为了更好地为你方顾客服务,尖方急切想知道他们对我们商品的看法。In order to better serve your customers, we eagerly wish to know their comments on our products
27.很遗憾,市场的不景气使我们无法再向你们订货,we very much regret that the current general. slackness of the market nas prevencea us from placing mew orders with you.
28.为了推广我方产品在你地的销售,我方设想在一段时间内集中播放电视广告in order to promote the sale of our products at your market, we are protecting to concentrate our 1V publicity for sometime
29清洁你的牙齿,清洁你的呼吸Cleans your breath while it cleans your teeth.
30.由于这次合资经营程序复杂,请提供更多的有关细节As this joint venture involves complicated procedures please furnish more details concarneri
31. In today's lean business, committed employees who go the extra mile help the compan. get to the winning tape first在当今业务歉收年,不辞辛劳的忠诚员!帮助公司最先到达成功的终点站。
32. A nuclear power station has been built to generate electricity in that remote area在那个偏远地区,为了满足对电力的需求,已经建立了一座核电站。
33. For business owners plagued by a dearth of candidates for key job openings. the Web was supposed to provide an ideal solution企业老板苦于里要全位缺乏候选人,网格应该司以给他们一个理想的解决方案
34. As this is true of the techniques of mankind. so it is true of mankind'sspiritual resources人类技术的发展是如此,人类精神财富的积累也是如此
Passage
Cultural or workplace diversity refers to the differences among people in a work
force to race, ethnicity. and gender. With the increase of women, minoritiesand
immigrants entering the U.S. work force. management is posed with both challenges
competitive advantages. Some organizations are implementing diversity-training
programs and working to keep cultural diversity alive. With the proper guidance and
management. a culturally diverse organization can prove to be beneficial to all involved
文化或工作地点的多杆性与劳动力的民族种族和性别差异有关.随着妇女,少数族裔利移民人晕进入美国的劳动力队伍,对管理既带米了挑战,也带来了竞争优势些组织实施多样化的培训顶日使文化多样性保持活力有了合适的指导和管理个文化多样性的组织能够证明对所有参与者都有益
中华考试网校课程培训:选择中华考试网让全体学友见证你的进展!新的商务英语网校培训课程紧贴新题型,助你直击四大专项,24H在线答疑,商务英语轻易掌握!开课三日内不满意无条件退费!商务英语初中高级各项套餐学习班,针对考生量身打造!
统一服务热线:4000-525-585