BEC中级

导航

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习八

来源 :中华考试网 2020-03-18

  1. If one party cancels an order during the contract term, it shall pay breach of contract damages and compensatory damages.

  签订合同后如果一方取消订单,应支付违约金和赔偿金。

  2. If you exceed the deadline for making payment stipulated in the contract, you shall pay breach of contract damages for overdue payment.

  如你方超过合同规定期限付款,应偿付逾期违约金。

  3. We are here to discuss a new contract with you.

  我们来这里和您谈谈签订一份新合同的问题。

  4. A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.

  原合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。

  5. Let’s talk about the matter of contract violations. = Let’s come to the matter of contract violation.

  我们来谈谈合同违约问题。

  6. If one party materially breaches the contract, the other party is entitled a claim damages for the breach of contract.

  如果一方确定违反了合同,另一方有权要求索赔。

  7. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  如能早日解决问题,我方将不胜感激。

  8. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.

  我方希望此事能圆满解决。

  9. It was found by inspection that the density of hazardous materials exceeds at least 3%.

  检查发现,有害物质浓度至少超标3%。

  10. Your products don’t coincide with your sample.

  你们的货物与样品不符。

  加入中华考试网校商务英语考试群983045408 商务英语我们为您送达2020年商务英语最新消息!让您通过商务英语考试!

  中华考试网校课程培训:选择中华考试网让全体学友见证你的进展!新的商务英语网校培训课程紧贴新题型,助你直击四大专项24H在线答疑,商务英语轻易掌握!开课三日内不满意无条件退费!商务英语初中高级各项套餐学习班,针对考生量身打造!

  统一服务热线:4000-525-585

分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章