BEC中级

导航

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习六

来源 :中华考试网 2020-03-18

  1. The poor quality of the goods is unsuitable for the requirements of the market.

  货物质量太差,无法满足市场需求。

  2. It disappoints us that the actual landed weight of the goods is quite different from the invoiced weight.

  这批货物的实际重量和发票上不符,我们感到很失望。

  3. We are responsible for all the losses originated from our fault and thus we prepared to meet your claim.

  鉴于货物受损由我方失误造成,我们准备接受索赔。

  4. On the basis of clause 3 of the contract, we have the right to reject your claim under such situation.

  根据合同第3条条款,在这种情况下我方有权拒绝你方的索赔。

  5. Can you hand me a report on the market feedback before Friday?

  你可以在周五之前交给我一份有关市场反馈的报告吗?

  6. Would you like to say something about the market feedback?

  关于市场反馈,你想谈些什么?

  7. Local culture and customers’ expectations are two vital factors that cannot be ignored.

  当地文化和顾客的期望是不可忽视的两大因素。

  8. Products should be designed in accordance with local culture and customers’ preference.

  要根据当地文化和顾客的喜好设计产品。

  9. To improve our brand recognition, it is necessary for our company to tap the new market.

  为提高品牌知名度,公司必须开发新市场。

  10. To extend business, developing overseas markets is a must.

  为扩大业务,必须发展海外市场。

  加入中华考试网校商务英语考试群983045408 商务英语我们为您送达2020年商务英语最新消息!让您通过商务英语考试!

  中华考试网校课程培训:选择中华考试网让全体学友见证你的进展!新的商务英语网校培训课程紧贴新题型,助你直击四大专项24H在线答疑,商务英语轻易掌握!开课三日内不满意无条件退费!商务英语初中高级各项套餐学习班,针对考生量身打造!

  统一服务热线:4000-525-585

分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章