BEC中级

导航

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习五

来源 :中华考试网 2020-03-17

  1. Sorry, we can’t return your money back for this product.

  对不起,我们不能将这个产品的钱款退还给您。

  2. We are sorry that it is excluded from the list of refundable commodities.

  我们很抱歉,它不在可退款的商品范围之内。

  3. We feel terribly sorry for the delay in replying to your exchange request.

  我们对延误回复您的退换请求深表歉意。

  4. We sincerely apologize for the trouble brought to you.

  给您带来的麻烦,我们表示真诚的歉意。

  5. We promote being nice to employees, trusting and recognizing them.

  我们提倡善待员工,信任并且赏识他们。

  6. In order to delegate successfully, you will need people with appropriate skills and they may have to learn some of those skills from you.

  要成功委派工作,你将需要有具有合适技能的人,而他们也许要从你那里学到一些技能。

  7. A successful boss will let his employees perform their respective duties.

  一个成功的老板会让自己的员工各司其职。

  8. A successful entrepreneur has to come up with innovative ideas, but also turn them into a value-creating profitable business.

  一个成功的企业家需要提出有创造性的想法,也要具有将想法变成能创造价值的盈利产业的能力。

  9. We are planning to find an agent to promote the development of our market.

  我们正计划寻找代理商,以促进市场开发。

  10. I have been thinking of finding a sales agent in Xi’an to act for us.

  我一直考虑在西安找一家销售代理商。

  加入中华考试网校商务英语考试群983045408 商务英语我们为您送达2020年商务英语最新消息!让您通过商务英语考试!

  中华考试网校课程培训:选择中华考试网让全体学友见证你的进展!新的商务英语网校培训课程紧贴新题型,助你直击四大专项24H在线答疑,商务英语轻易掌握!开课三日内不满意无条件退费!商务英语初中高级各项套餐学习班,针对考生量身打造!

  统一服务热线:4000-525-585

分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章