BEC中级

导航

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习四

来源 :中华考试网 2020-03-17

  1. I’d like to know the details of the tender conditions.

  我们想知道详细的招标条件。

  2. Before submitting the tender, we must know all the details about the bid conditions.

  投标前,我们必须知道招标条件的细节。

  3. Should we pay some kind of guarantee, for example, bank deposit?

  我方需要提供什么形式的担保吗,例如保证金?

  4. You need to provide us with a standby letter of credit established by Merchants Bank.

  贵方需要提供由招商银行开立的备用信用证。

  5. We know that you have rich experience in this field. I think you may win the tender.

  我们知道贵公司在该领域很有经验,我认为你方可能会中标。

  6. I have no doubt you may win the tender since you are NO.1 in domestic oil industry.

  由于贵公司引领我国石油行业,我毫不怀疑,贵公司可能会中标。

  7. We shall release our auction notice seven days before the auction day.

  我们应于拍卖日7天前发布拍卖公告。

  8. The period of a public notice for auction of a ship shall not be less than 30 days.

  拍卖船舶的公告时间不得少于30日。

  9. We’d like to have the right to produce and sell your products.

  我们想获得生产和销售你们产品的权利。

  10. I’d like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.

  我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。

  加入中华考试网校商务英语考试群983045408 商务英语我们为您送达2020年商务英语最新消息!让您通过商务英语考试!

  中华考试网校课程培训:选择中华考试网让全体学友见证你的进展!新的商务英语网校培训课程紧贴新题型,助你直击四大专项24H在线答疑,商务英语轻易掌握!开课三日内不满意无条件退费!商务英语初中高级各项套餐学习班,针对考生量身打造!

  统一服务热线:4000-525-585

分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章