商务英语

导航

2019年剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习题(6)

来源 :中华考试网 2019-10-16

  If it is found that the quality of our carpet is inferior to the samples, we are willing to take all responsibility.

  如发现确是我方地毯质量低劣,我们愿意承担一切责任。

  We wish to express our deepest regret over the serious mistake.

  对于这一严重错误,我方深表歉意。

  We regret the need for you to write to us and guarantee the safe delivery of your order in the future.

  非常抱歉要让您写信给我方,我保证今后会为贵方安全发货。

  I hope this matter will not affect your good opinion about us.

  希望此事不会影响您对本公司的良好印象。

  Mr. Mark maintained that the Financial Department was not responsible for the fall in sales.

  Mark先生认为财务处不需要为公司的销售下降负责人。

  The president announced two upcoming international conferences.

  主席宣布了两个即将召开的国际会议。

  Annie explained that, as prospects for the future appeared sound, she should strongly recommend an increase in staff salaries.

  Annie提议由于公司前景明朗,应给予员工加薪。

  The next meeting was provisionally arranged for Monday, Sep. 4

  下次会议暂定在九月四日星期一召开。

  The meeting was called to order by ZXW at 9:00 a.m.

  张小文于上午九点宣布开会。

  Several appointments and dismissals were announced at the meeting.

  会上做出了几项任免。

分享到

相关推荐