商务英语

导航

商务英语实战学习:商务礼节(1)

来源 :中华考试网 2016-09-23

  核心学习:Business Etiquette 商务礼节

  Michael: What are you doing for lunch today Billy?

  迈克尔:今天午餐你吃什么,比利?

  Billy: I was going to have a desk-lunch.

  比利:我准备吃办公桌午餐。

  Michael: I didn't realize that you were so busy thesedays.

  迈克尔:我不知道这些天你这么忙。

  Billy: I want to catch up on some journal reading.

  比利:我要赶着读一些杂志。

  Michael: Well, I was going to ask you to do me a favor.

  迈克尔:唔,我正要问你帮一个忙。

  Billy: Sure buddy! Anything for a close colleague!

  比利:没问题,哥们!愿为亲密的同事两肋插刀!

  Michael: I have to take a client to a business lunch and was wondering if you would come alongto help me.

  迈克尔:我得带一个客户去吃工作午餐,正想你想不想来帮我。

  Billy: That sounds just perfect! You know that I am a great salesman.

  比利:这太棒了!你知道我是一个很棒的推销员。

  Michael: That's why I am asking you.

  迈克尔:这就是为什么我要问你的原因。

  Billy: Let me grab my jacket and we can go!

  比利:让我拿上我的夹克,我们就可以走了!

  IV.对话篇

  Jeff: Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?

  杰夫:给我一张你的名片好吗,琼?

  Joan: I thought that I already gave you one?

  琼:我觉得我已经给了你一张?

  Jeff: You did, but someone stole my card organizerrecently.

  杰夫:你给了,不过最近有人偷了我的名片夹。

  Joan: So you have lost all of your contacts?

  琼:这么说你丢掉了所有的联系方式?

  Jeff: No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.

  杰夫:没有,我很幸运。我总是把我收到的名片做一个备份。

  Joan: That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of myclients.

  琼:好主意。去年我丢了一些名片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。

  Jeff: So will you give me a new name card?

  杰夫:那你会给我一张新名片吗?

  Joan: Sure, but try not to lose this one!

  琼:当然,不过不要把这张弄丢了!

分享到

相关推荐