商务英语口语900句:51-100
来源 :中华考试网 2018-10-09
中商务英语口语900句:51-100
51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.
这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。
52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.
永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。
53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。
54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。
55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。
56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.
我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。
57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.
我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。
58.These items are most salable in our market.
在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。
59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。
60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.
我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。
61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业
63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业
64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年
65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意
66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我司从事的主要产品是电子产品
67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我司主要致力于农业产品业务
68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们主要从事台布出口业务
69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我司主要从事丝织品出口业务
70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口
71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们从事机械进出口业务
72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意
73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意
74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我们也做各类丝织品生意
75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫
76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势
77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单
78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品
79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.
我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家
80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
电子产品在我司业务范围内
81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.
我们也出口手工丝制业务
82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意
83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场
84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务
85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友
86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司
87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位
88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.
我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单
89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years
我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年
90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我们已从事设备制造20余年
91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生
92.We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you our front carefully attention inhandling your future order.
我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意
93.Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量
94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you nextmonth and what’s samples you saw just now.
我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的
95.I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality.
我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级
96.Our products are surely of standard quality.
确信我们产品质量一流
97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
我保证付款将不迟于六月末
98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错
99.We can make sure that these goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损
100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.
我们将重新保证设备维修的保护