商务英语

导航

2016年商务英语(BEC)高级听力文本(8)

来源 :中华考试网 2016-10-25

  Brief Introduction

  佣金一般是中间商因介绍交易或代买商品而获取的报酬。作为中间商因其有一定的贸易渠道,所以通过其开展交易已是国际贸易中的一种普遍做法。

  佣金一般来说分为:明佣和暗佣。明佣是指在合同中已明确确定下来的佣金。暗佣是指在合同中没有表明,而由双方另行约定。佣金数额的计算一般按发票金额总值,即C.I.F.价格或C.F.R.价格乘以佣金率而得。但金额较大的也有按F.O.B.净价计佣的。

  折扣是指卖方按照商品的原价给买方以一定比率的价格减让。折扣包括数量折扣、季节性折扣、特别折扣、额外折扣等。具体折扣数额或者比例的多少,应根据具体情况而定。当买卖双方确定了折扣比例后,可在买卖合同中明确地表示出来。

  Basic Expressions

  A. Commission

  1. Please quote us lowest price C.I.F. Los Angeles inclusive of our 5% commission, stating the earliest date of shipment.

  请报洛杉矶包括我方5% 佣金在内的最低到岸价格,并告知最早的 装船日期。

  2. In view of our long-standing business relationship, we would like to allow you another 2% commission for further promotion of our products.

  考虑到我们之间长期的贸易关系,我们愿再给你方百分之二的佣金, 以进一步推销我们的产品。

  3. We shall remit you a 5% commission of invoice value after payment is effected.

  货款支付后,我们将按发票金额的百分之五汇给你方佣金。

  4. We request you to deduct our commission from the invoice.

  我们请求你方从发票中扣除我们的佣金。

  5. Please grant us a 4% commission as a special consideration.

  请特殊照顾给我们百分之四的佣金。

  6. We usually pay our agents a 5% commission of the value for each deal.

  通常我们支付给代理人的佣金是每笔交易达成金额的百分之五。

  7. We could make an arrangement with you, not a special discount.

  我方可以与你方协商,但并不是特殊折扣。

  8. Moreover, when other customers get to know it, they are likely to raise questions.

  而且,其他客户知道的话,他们很可能会提意见的。

  9. Usually we pay commission on the basis of C.I.F. value.

  我们通常按C.I.F.价格支付佣金。

  10. A five-percent commission will certainly help you in pushing your sales.

  百分之五的佣金肯定会有助于你们的销售。

  11. From other suppliers, we get a higher commission rate for the business in this line.

  对这类产品的交易,我们从其他供货者那里可得到更高的佣金。

  12. We regret that we can’t allow you a 5% commission.

  很抱歉,我们不能给你百分之五的佣金。

  13. We will give you back a 5% commission by check.

  我们将用支票支付你方百分之五的佣金。

  14. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.

  我们急于想知道你方付佣金的惯例。

  15. I’m afraid it goes against the usual commercial practice not to allow a commission.

  不给佣金恐怕有悖于商业惯例吧。

  16. It’s really impossible for us to make any concession by allowing you any commission.

  在给你们的佣金问题上,我们真的不可能作出任何让步。

  17. As commission agents we do business on a commission basis.

  作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

  18. We wish to be your agent in our district if the commission rate is favorable.

  如佣金率优惠,我们愿意做你方在我们地区的代理。

  19. You may invoice the goods at contract price minus 3% commission.

  你们可以按合同价格减去百分之三的佣金开发票。

  20. The commission shall be paid either by means of goods covered under this contract or by check.

  佣金可用合同项下的货物支付,也可用支票支付。

  B. Discount

  1. We give a ten percent discount for cash payment.

  对于现金付款,我们给九折优惠。

  2. Right now, jeans are at a discount.

  现在牛仔裤打折销售。

  3. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 5% to compen- sate for the trouble we have caused.

  我们准备给予你们百分之五的特别折扣,以补偿给你方所造成的不便。

  4. The highest discount we can allow you on this article is 10%.

  这种商品我们所能给的最高折扣是百分之十。

  5. We have replaced the broken glassware. In addition, we offered the customer a 4% discount.

  破碎的玻璃器皿我们已更换。另外,我们给客户百分之四的折扣。

  6. We hope to enlarge our trade with your country and intend to grant you a 5% discount.

  我们希望扩大与贵国的贸易,并准备给你方百分之五的折扣。

  7. Having given it a further thought, we think that 5% special dis- count on price will help you enlarge your trade in Africa.

  经过深入地考虑,我们认为百分之五的特别折扣将有助于你们扩大 在非洲的贸易。

  8. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 3% if your order exceeds $5,000.

  如你方订单额超过五千美元,我们准备给予百分之三的特别折扣。

  9. A discount can be deducted from the unit price.

  折扣可从单价中扣除。

  10. The 5% discount can be deducted from the L/C and after shipment we will send you a check to cover the 3% commission.

  百分之五的折扣可从开立的信用证中扣除。装运后,我方会再寄给 你们支票支付百分之三的佣金。

  11. To be frank with you, a discount of 4% wouldn’t help very much.

  坦率地说,百分之四的折扣帮助不大。

  12. We usually get 5% to 10% discount from our suppliers.

  我们通常从供货商那儿获得百分之五至百分之十的折扣。

  13. If your order is large enough, we can allow you a higher discount on our price.

  如你方订购量很大,我们可以给更高的折扣。

  14. Because of their poor quality, we have to sell the goods at a 5% discount.

  由于品质低劣,我们不得不降价百分之五出售货物。

  15. It was only after much persuasion that the buyer finally agreed to accept the goods at a discount of 10% off the quoted price.

  经过反复劝说,买方最后才同意按报价打九折收下货物。

  Conversations

分享到

相关推荐