2019年剑桥商务英语初级翻译练习300句(9)
来源 :中华考试网 2019-10-02
中81.销售季节来临,希望你方抓住机会提高销售额。
On (With, At) the approach of the season, we hope you make use of it and increase profits.
82.关于包装我方将与你们进一步的讨论。
Asregards packing, we will have a further discussion with you.
83.他利用此销售旺季,将存货全部卖完了。
He took advantage of the season by selling out all the stock.
84.我们另行邮寄全套样品。
We sent you a full range of samples by separate post.
85.大量的销售已使我们的存货消耗殆尽。
Heavy sales have depleted our stocks.
86.我们的粮食卖完了,所以想进货物补充库存。
We desire to replenish our depleted stock of grains.
87.如果你方没有及时发运,我们有权对造成的损失提出索赔。 We shall have the right to claim compensation for our losses, if you fail to dispatch the ship in time.
88.如果你方对这些商品感兴趣,我们可以报价,货物数量有限,五月份发货。
If you are interested in these goods, we shall be in a position to offer you for limited quantities for dispatch during May.
89.他们对费用的估算没有吧通货膨胀考虑在内。 Their estimate of the cost didn’t take inflation into account.
90.请惠寄一份供应25吨45号化肥的报价。
Please send us a quotation for the supply of 25 ton No.45 chemical fertilizer.