商务英语

导航

2019年剑桥商务英语初级翻译练习300句(8)

来源 :中华考试网 2019-10-02

  71.我们可以以低于你们3%的价格,从印度的另一公司购得相同质量的此商品。

  We can obtain the products of the same quality at the price 3% lower than yours from another source in India.(来源;供货厂商)

  72.请即回信,如果可能,赶上下一班的回邮。

  Please let me have your reply at once, by return of post if possible.

  by return (of post)---立即;尽快;立即回复

  73.我们随信寄上可供出口商品的附有插图的目录。

  We are enclosing an illustrated catalogue of our exportable goods with our letter.

  74. 随函附上修订后的报价单,以你方本月底之前接受有效。

  Enclosed is our revised quotation, subject to your acceptance by the end of this month.

  75.如你方价格有竞争力,交货日期合适,我们打算大量购买。

  Should your price be found competitive and delivery date acceptable, we intend to place a large order with you.

  76.我方银行已于昨天开出以你方为受益人的不可撤销信用证,金额为全部货值。

  Our bank issued yesterday an irrevocable L/C in your favor for the total value.

  77.我们报给你方同样的货物,按我方上次价格打3%的折扣。

  We give you the same goods at a discount of 3% off our last prices.

  78.正是交货的延误引起了所有的这些麻烦,而且导致我们不得不取消以后的订单。

  It is the delay of delivery that has caused all the trouble and led to our having to cancel the later orders.

  79.请向我们报最低价。

  Please quote us your lowest price.

  80.美元坚挺并有上升趋势。

  The US dollars are firm with an upward tendency.

分享到

相关推荐