商务英语

导航

2019年剑桥商务英语初级翻译练习300句(7)

来源 :中华考试网 2019-09-30

  61.我们了解到你方对中国瓷器很干兴趣,因此冒昧致函给您

  We learnt that you were very interested in china, so we take the liberty of writing to you.

  62.按照贵方要求,今特寄去我们的新产品样品,但愿样品能及时到达贵处。

  In compliance with your request, we are pleased to send you the samples of our new product. Hopefully they can reach you in time.

  63.我们对中国的各种工艺品颇感兴趣,如能收到你方的产品目录和报价,将不胜感激。

  We are interested in various kinds of Chinese Arts and Crafts and should appreciate your catalogue and quotation.

  64.非常感谢贵方对此事的迅速处理。

  Your immediate attention to it was greatly appreciated.

  65.鉴于其他客户都已经接受此价格,我们不能考虑你们的还盘。

  Inviewof the fact that all other customers have accepted this price, we can not give consideration to your counter-offer.

  66.我们将此大订单提交你方,请慎重处理。

  We entrust you with the task?

  67.我们委任你方在上海独家代理我公司的产品。

  We entrusted you with the sole agency for our products in Shanghai.

  68.这与我们的愿望恰好一致。

  It happens to agreewith our desire.

  69.兹通知贵方,你们所订购的货物仍在准备中。

  Please be informed that your order is yet in preparation.

  70.如果你方同意购买这些商品作为回头货,我们会很高兴向你们报优惠价格。

  If you agree to buy the commodities as counter purchases, we would be glad to make you a special quotation.

分享到

相关推荐