2019年剑桥商务英语初级翻译练习300句(4)
来源 :中华考试网 2019-09-24
中31.每多售出10架钢琴,给你方加0.2%的佣金。
For every additional 10 pieces of pianos sold, we’ll give you 0.2% more commission.
32.每箱货都装好了,讫待装船。
Every box of goods is packed and ready for shipment.
33.现寄上一份适合贵公司业务的,并附有图解的机械目录副本。
We are sending you by this post a catalogue, containing quotations for large orders taken from our existing stock.
34.如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将由大批续订。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
35.我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破碎的。
We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage.
36.很抱歉未能寄上全套样本。
I regret to say that we cannot send you the full range of samples.
37.美国的经济下滑会导致中国经济增长放缓,但是媒体对于出口额在GDP中所占的影响过分夸大。
An American downturn will cause China’s economy to slow. But the likely impact is hugely exaggerated by the headline figures of exports as a share of GDP.
38.我方目录上产品并非全部终年有售。
Everything in our catalogue is not available all year round.
39.我不能保证一月份发货。
I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.
40.本合同应以英文写成,一式四份,双方各持两份。
This contract shall be written in English in four copies. Each party shall keep two copies.