2017年日常商务英语口语(2)
来源 :中华考试网 2017-11-16
中状况1:在机场
A:对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?
Excuse me! Are you Mr Johnson?
B:是的,我是。
Yes, that’s right.
A:您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee, ABC 公司的业务助理。
How do you do, Mr Johnson, my name is Tom Lee, the sales manager of the ABC company.
B:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。
How do you do, Mr Li, glad to meet you.
A:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。
Me too, I came to pick you up to your hotel.
B:谢谢,您真好。
Thank you, you are very kind.
A:您旅途还好吗?
How was your trip?
B:(1)是的,很好,谢谢
Yes, very good, thank you.
(2)不,不太好,我晕机
No, not very good, I was got air.
A:您现在感觉好一点了吗?
Do you feel better now?
B:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。
Yes, but I feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.
A:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。
Let’s go, let’s get you checked in the hotel. Let’s go and check in in the hotel.
B:好的,谢谢。
Ok, thank you.
A:让我帮您拿行李。
Let me help you with your laggage.
B:(1)谢谢,它们很重。
Thank you. It’s very weight.
(2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。
It doesn’t matter, thank you, I can handle by myself.
A:这边请,我的车在外面等。
This way please, my car is outside.
B:好的,走吧。
Ok. Let’s go.
A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。
Please wait for me here, I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.
B:好的,没问题。
Ok, no problem.
A:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。
Let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here.
B:当然,没问题。
Of course, no problem.
状况2:在机场接机问候语
A:让我帮您拿行李。
Let me help you with you luggage.
B:谢谢!(你真好)
Thank you! You are very kind.
A:旅途如何?
How was your trip?
B:很好,谢谢。
Very good. thank you.
A:您觉得累吗?
Do you feel tired?
B:有一点儿,因为飞行很久。
A little, because it is a long trip.
A:这边请。
This way please.
B:好的,谢谢!
Ok, thank you.
A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。
Please wait for me here, I am going to parking lot to drive car.
B:好的,没问题。
Ok, no problem.
状况3:在机场接机及途中对话
A:您是Gerry Wise先生吗?
Are you Mr GerryWise?
B:是的,正是。
Yes, that’s right.
A:您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey。
How do you do? Mr. Wise, nice to meet you, I am Mickey.
B:您好,Mickey。很荣幸见到您。
How do you do! Mickey. It’s my pleasure to see you.
A:欢迎到台北,这是我的名片。
Welcome to Taibei, this is my business card.
B:谢谢,这是我的。
Thank you, this is mine.
A:让我帮您拿行李。
Let me help you with your luggage.
B:谢谢,有点重。
Thank you, it’s a little heavy.
A:我车在停车场,这边请。
My car is in the parking lot, this way please.
B:好的。
OK
A:您第一次到台湾吗?
Do you come to Taibei the first. Is this the first time you come to Taiwan?
B:是的。
Yes.
A:旅途如何?
How was your trip?
B:很好。
Very good.
A:累不累?
Do you feel tired?
B:是的,有一点儿,但是没关系。
Yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.
A:我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40。
We will flight to Magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in the morning.
我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好。
My boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get ready before 5:50.
B:我知道,我会准时等他。
I see, I will wait for him on time.
A:如果您需要叫起床,只要告知饭店柜台。
If you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.
B:没关系,我有闹钟。
It doesn’t matter, I have alarm.
A:您饿吗?
Are you hungry?
B:是的,有一点儿。
Yes, a little.
A:我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐。
We can have a quick meal in the Nongteli near your hotel.
B:好的,谢谢。
Ok, thank you.