2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十)
来源 :中华考试网 2018-10-16
中2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十)
你父亲是个很和善的老头,我很尊重他。
Your father, whom I respect very much, is a kind old man.
南京夏天非常热,我在那里生活过五年。
Nanjing, where I lived for five years, is very hot in summer.
他物理考得很好,这使我很吃惊
He did well in the physics exam, which surprised me.
他很咬文嚼字,而我不。
He’s very particular about wording, which I am not.
我什么也没说,这使她很生气。
I said nothing, which made her angry.
没去看演出,这很遗憾。
Tom didn’t go to the show, which was a pity.
正在和王先生说话的那个人是一个有名的医生。
The man who/that is talking with Mr. Wang is a famous doctor.
我从中得到许多有用信息的那本书是一位著名科学家写的。
The book from which I got a lot of useful information was written by a famous scientist.
你刚才和他说话的那个男孩是谁?
Who is the boy with whom you were talking a moment ago.
你昨天弄坏的那把椅子现在正在修理。
The chair (which /that) you broke yesterday is now being repaired.
我昨天晚上看的那部电影是关于一个在二战中打过仗的士兵的。
The film (which/that) I saw last night was about a soldier who fought in WWII.
这就是我花了100美元买的那辆自行车。
This is the bike for which I paid $ 100.
他坐在里面走了的那辆汽车是一辆黑色的卡迪拉克。
The car(which/that)he went in was a black Cadillac.
我一直非常注意的公司账目,是保持平衡的。
The accounts of the company, (which/that) I’ve been paying great attention to, are in balance.
那辆所有的灯都破了的汽车是我父亲的。
The car whose lights (of which the lights/the lights of which) were all broken was my father’s.
他那所有窗户都坏了的房子真是目不忍睹。
His house of which the windows (the windows of which /whose windows) were all broken was a depressing sight.