翻译资格考试

导航

2022年翻译资格二级笔译英译汉预习试题(九)

来源 :华课网校 2022-08-15

My boyfriend works a typical 8 to 5 job, Monday through Friday.

我男朋友有一份典型的朝九晚五的工作,从周一到周五。

He's always the first to text good morning

他总是第一个来向我问早安的人

because I usually sleep in.

因为我经常会睡过头

I've noticed that everyday

我每天都会发现

that he's at work, at exactly 8:36am,

早上8:36,他已经开始上班了

he texts me a sweet good morning message.

他会给我发一个很甜的短信说早安

The first two days that I noticed,

一开始我注意到这一点的时候

I thought it was just coincidence ,

我以为这只是巧合

but then for the next week,

可是接下来的一个星期

it was the same thing at 8:36am.

还是在8:36,我会准时收到短信

Now I didn't want to just assume

我不敢随便猜测

that he had an alarm specifically set for saying good morning to me,

他是不是专门设了一个闹钟,就为了向我问早安

but secretly I really hoped.

但我暗暗希望事情正是如此

Eventually, I looked over his shoulder as he was setting another alarm for a different time

最后,有一次我趁他设置另一个闹钟的时候,偷偷从他背后偷看了一眼

and I saw his top alarm was set for 8:35am Monday thru Friday

我发现他的第一个闹钟设在早上8:35,从周一到周五

and is called "Tell my love, good morning."

闹钟名称是“向我爱的人说早安”

I still haven't told him I know his cute secret

我还没有告诉他,我已经知道他这个可爱的小秘密了

and I'm not sure if I ever will.

我不确定未来会不会告诉他

Part of me wants to tell him that I know

一部分的我想要告诉他,我已经知道了

but another part of me doesn't want to.

另一部分的我却不想告诉他

At least not anytime soon.

至少眼下不想

Maybe when we're old and boring

也许等到我们垂垂老矣,百无聊赖的那一天

and need something to talk about haha.

想要找些谈资的时候吧

I just wanted to tell someone

我只是想把这件事告诉某个人

because it's been something that's been on my mind for months

因为这件事已经在我脑海里盘绕了数月之久

and I just find it so adorable !

我觉得太甜,太萌了!

题库: 翻译资格考试二级《笔译综合能力》考试题库   翻译资格考试二级《笔译实务》考试题

翻译资格资料来源华课网校校老师主讲教材精讲班课程,完整讲义下载进入个人中心>>


分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章