商务英语

导航

2016年BEC商务英语WTO实用英语系列(一)

来源 :中华考试网 2016-09-11

  What do they mean respectively?

  它们分别是什么意思?

  Well, roughly speaking, F.P.A. covers total lossresulting from both natural calamities and accidents,and partial loss caused by accidents.

  大体上说,平安险包括自然灾害和意外事故造成的全部损失和意外事故造成的部分损失。

  I'm afraid I'm not in a position to give you ananswer. I'll have to consult our head office.

  恐怕我无权给您答复,我得和我们总公司联系一下。

  Well, my head office says the best we can do is toaccept 60 days L/C.

  总公司说我们最多只能接受60天信用证。

  60 days? That's all right.

  60天?好吧。

  But we wish to point out that it is only with a view to encouraging future deals with you that weare accommodating you this time.

  但是我们想指出的是,我们只是为了鼓励将来的交易才给你这个通融的。

  We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their OceanMarine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.

  我们总是按照中国人民保险公司1981年1月1日的《海洋运输货物保险条款》向他们投保。

  I understand your position. But at the moment, I do have some difficulty.

  我理解您。但目前我确实有困难。

  I would like to bend the rules a little if possible.

  如果可能的话,我是愿意通融一下的。

  We'd be willing to give you a 10% down payment.

  我们愿意先付10%的定金。

  And the balance by 90 days L/C?

  余额用90天信用证支付吗?

  yes

  是的。

  Don't worry. We're only asking for cash this time.

  别担心。我们只是这次要现金。

  Well, I think I have no other choice.

  那么,我只好答应了。

  Then that's settled.

  好,就这么定了。

分享到

相关推荐