2017下半年商务英语辅导:句式模板(9)
来源 :中华考试网 2017-09-12
中如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%. Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。 I'm glad that weve settled the price.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
您的还价是多少? Whats your counter-offer?
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。 Its impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.
如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
你认为合同有问题吗? Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 Wed like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。 Thats international practice. We cant break it.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.
你们认为结算方式合适吗? Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗? Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?
合同何时准备好? When will the contract be ready?
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
合同会航邮给你们签字。 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗? Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何? We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.
我们将按合同条款交货。 Well ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。 Theyve promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们确信合同会顺利执行的。 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.
机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.
合同双方有义务履行合同。 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.
除非有什么突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.
任何违背合同之事都是不利的。 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.
买主有权撤消合同。 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.